mercredi 20 mai 2009

London, baby!

An excellent weekend in London/bits of English countryside, with my cousins and some friends. Oh the crisp London accent, and hurtling underground, the hair-raising musicals and living history- simply marvelous!


Photobucket
A Dutch, Canadian and Singporean off to LONDON!!

Photobucket
Fly Easyjet, for the cheapest tickets, and the worst landings in the world!

Photobucket
Double-decker buses!

Photobucket
On the Underground!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Natural History Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought we were going to see real dinosaur bones. They're all fake!!!

Photobucket
Spencer House

Photobucket
Having a London Hotdog!

Photobucket
You have to waste your money on Madame Tussauds!

Photobucket
High School Musical! I took this one for Maya. :)

Photobucket
You wanna fight?

Photobucket
Forgive me for my sins..

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEIL HITLER!

Photobucket
"The Oval Office, how may I assist you?"

Photobucket
Having a laugh with my friend.

Photobucket
Sarkozy my friend!!

Photobucket
At Hyde Park

Photobucket
Happy at Harrods'.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire