vendredi 13 mars 2009

People in Grenoble

I don't take that many photos of myself and people because everyone takes photos and it gets tiring having to take ten of the same shot, but here are a few!

Photobucket
Singaporeans at a steak restaurant. That was a GOOD burger.

Photobucket
Yan Hao, Shradda and Sneha visiting from Paris!

Photobucket
Out at Le Couche Tard, a student-frequented pub.

Photobucket
Laura from the Netherlands!

Photobucket
She's obsessed with us sitting in the sun. I really don't think I need a tan!

Photobucket
Nilani from Belgium

Photobucket
Ope from Nigeria/London, with Laura.

Photobucket
Dinner party at my place. Kathleen (Canada), Clarisse (Singapore), Marc (France) and Nicholas(Belgium)

Photobucket
Maude, one of the friendlier young French people you will find.

Photobucket
Tereza from the Czech Republic!

Photobucket
Natalia from Columbia, and Jamie from Liberia/USA at Bukana Pub.

Photobucket
Another soirée at Loco Mosquito.

Photobucket
Chocolate (and cheese before that!) fondue at Laura's with Rachel(Scotland) and Gina(Canada).

Photobucket
Amy(Canada), Ope and Laura.

Photobucket
My French 'family'! The Villots are the family of my Singaporean friend Clarisse's boyfriend Marc. She was in Grenoble when I arrived and his lovely family kindly took me in for dinner on serveral occassions.


1 commentaire:

  1. haha nice! you are meeting people from everywhere!!
    it's good to have met you in Grenoble, Shanta!^^

    RépondreSupprimer